Ban all the Trump petition signers from entering the USA as anti-free speech terrorists.
Obamacitis
2015-12-11 05:39:59 UTC
We don't want their kind in the USA.

The US Constitution, Article 1.

It's ours and it protects Mr. Trump's speech.

If you don't like it, fuck off.

Sn!pe
2015-12-11 07:13:03 UTC
Post by Obamacitis
We don't want their kind in the USA.
The US Constitution, Article 1.
It's ours and it protects Mr. Trump's speech.
If you don't like it, fuck off.
502,039 signatures and counting.
--
^Ï^. Sn!pe, PTB <***@notforspam.fsnet.co.uk>

My pet rock Gordon just is.
Tough Guy no. 1265
2015-12-11 11:16:47 UTC
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Obamacitis
We don't want their kind in the USA.
The US Constitution, Article 1.
It's ours and it protects Mr. Trump's speech.
If you don't like it, fuck off.
502,039 signatures and counting.
Check out the vote polls, looks like half of the USA likes Trump. I hope he gets in.
19 Brits have died in the last 3 years believing that christmas decorations were chocolate.
Sn!pe
2015-12-11 11:28:33 UTC
On Fri, 11 Dec 2015 07:13:03 -0000,
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Obamacitis
We don't want their kind in the USA.
The US Constitution, Article 1.
It's ours and it protects Mr. Trump's speech.
If you don't like it, fuck off.
502,039 signatures and counting.
Check out the vote polls, looks like half of the USA likes Trump.
I hope he gets in.
I'm sure that the rest of the world can't wait to have
The Fart's* finger hovering over that big red button.

* A fine example of nominative determinism if ever I saw it:-

trump:

noun archaic
a trumpet or a trumpet blast.

verb [ no obj. ] informal
break wind audibly.

516,334 signatures and counting. HTH HAND HORSE
--
^Ï^. Sn!pe, PTB <***@notforspam.fsnet.co.uk>

My pet rock Gordon just is.
Tough Guy no. 1265
2015-12-11 18:08:59 UTC
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Obamacitis
We don't want their kind in the USA.
The US Constitution, Article 1.
It's ours and it protects Mr. Trump's speech.
If you don't like it, fuck off.
502,039 signatures and counting.
Check out the vote polls, looks like half of the USA likes Trump.
I hope he gets in.
I'm sure that the rest of the world can't wait to have
The Fart's* finger hovering over that big red button.
* A fine example of nominative determinism if ever I saw it:-
noun archaic
a trumpet or a trumpet blast.
verb [ no obj. ] informal
break wind audibly.
516,334 signatures and counting. HTH HAND HORSE
He's racist and sexist. Vote him in. About time we got rid of the nancy boys PC brigade.
But she was always fat. She was born an only twin.
Sn!pe
2015-12-11 18:44:24 UTC
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Obamacitis
We don't want their kind in the USA.
The US Constitution, Article 1.
It's ours and it protects Mr. Trump's speech.
If you don't like it, fuck off.
502,039 signatures and counting.
Check out the vote polls, looks like half of the USA likes Trump.
I hope he gets in.
I'm sure that the rest of the world can't wait to have
The Fart's* finger hovering over that big red button.
* A fine example of nominative determinism if ever I saw it:-
noun archaic
a trumpet or a trumpet blast.
verb [ no obj. ] informal
break wind audibly.
516,334 signatures and counting. HTH HAND HORSE
He's racist and sexist. Vote him in.
About time we got rid of the nancy boys PC brigade.
[trump] Oops, sorry, someone open a window.

531,747 signatures and counting.
--
^Ï^. Sn!pe, PTB <***@notforspam.fsnet.co.uk>

My pet rock Gordon just is.
Tough Guy no. 1265
2015-12-11 19:00:41 UTC
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Obamacitis
We don't want their kind in the USA.
The US Constitution, Article 1.
It's ours and it protects Mr. Trump's speech.
If you don't like it, fuck off.
502,039 signatures and counting.
Check out the vote polls, looks like half of the USA likes Trump.
I hope he gets in.
I'm sure that the rest of the world can't wait to have
The Fart's* finger hovering over that big red button.
* A fine example of nominative determinism if ever I saw it:-
noun archaic
a trumpet or a trumpet blast.
verb [ no obj. ] informal
break wind audibly.
516,334 signatures and counting. HTH HAND HORSE
He's racist and sexist. Vote him in.
About time we got rid of the nancy boys PC brigade.
[trump] Oops, sorry, someone open a window.
531,747 signatures and counting.
Your childish remarks don't do you any good you silly communist.
A bird in the hand is always greener than the grass under the other guy's bushes.
Sn!pe
2015-12-11 19:08:28 UTC
Tough Guy no. 1265 <***@spam.com> wrote:

[Trump]
Post by Tough Guy no. 1265
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Tough Guy no. 1265
He's racist and sexist. Vote him in.
About time we got rid of the nancy boys PC brigade.
[trump] Oops, sorry, someone open a window.
531,747 signatures and counting.
Your childish remarks don't do you any good you silly communist.
FFS! Why not call me a Nazi too?

532,368 signatures and counting.
--
^Ï^. Sn!pe, PTB <***@notforspam.fsnet.co.uk>

My pet rock Gordon just is.
Tough Guy no. 1265
2015-12-11 19:33:36 UTC
Post by Sn!pe
[Trump]
Post by Tough Guy no. 1265
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Tough Guy no. 1265
He's racist and sexist. Vote him in.
About time we got rid of the nancy boys PC brigade.
[trump] Oops, sorry, someone open a window.
531,747 signatures and counting.
Your childish remarks don't do you any good you silly communist.
FFS! Why not call me a Nazi too?
Because I have nothing against Nazis.
Post by Sn!pe
532,368 signatures and counting.
Very small proportion of the population.
It's only illegal if you're caught.
Sn!pe
2015-12-11 22:42:39 UTC
Post by Tough Guy no. 1265
Post by Sn!pe
[Trump]
Post by Tough Guy no. 1265
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Tough Guy no. 1265
He's racist and sexist. Vote him in.
About time we got rid of the nancy boys PC brigade.
[trump] Oops, sorry, someone open a window.
531,747 signatures and counting.
Your childish remarks don't do you any good you silly communist.
FFS! Why not call me a Nazi too?
Because I have nothing against Nazis.
Post by Sn!pe
532,368.
Very small proportion of the population.
537,619 signatures and counting, not bad for two days.
--
^Ï^. Sn!pe, PTB <***@notforspam.fsnet.co.uk>

My pet rock Gordon just is.
Tough Guy no. 1265
2015-12-11 22:55:44 UTC
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Tough Guy no. 1265
Post by Sn!pe
[Trump]
Post by Tough Guy no. 1265
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Tough Guy no. 1265
He's racist and sexist. Vote him in.
About time we got rid of the nancy boys PC brigade.
[trump] Oops, sorry, someone open a window.
531,747 signatures and counting.
Your childish remarks don't do you any good you silly communist.
FFS! Why not call me a Nazi too?
Because I have nothing against Nazis.
Post by Sn!pe
532,368.
Very small proportion of the population.
537,619 signatures and counting, not bad for two days.
People will sign anything.
It's only premarital sex if you're going to get married.
Sn!pe
2015-12-11 23:29:43 UTC
Tough Guy no. 1265 <***@spam.com> wrote:

[...]
Post by Tough Guy no. 1265
Post by Sn!pe
537,619 signatures and counting, not bad for two days.
People will sign anything.
And that's the best that you can come up with?
I think we're done now, bye.
--
^Ï^. Sn!pe, PTB <***@notforspam.fsnet.co.uk>

My pet rock Gordon just is.
Tough Guy no. 1265
2015-12-11 23:40:18 UTC
Post by Sn!pe
[...]
Post by Tough Guy no. 1265
Post by Sn!pe
537,619 signatures and counting, not bad for two days.
People will sign anything.
And that's the best that you can come up with?
You're the fool that thinks if people sign something then it's right. Just look at all the petitions. You can find them against and for virtually everything.
Post by Sn!pe
I think we're done now, bye.
Oh dear, classic childish behaviour. Sate your opinion then run away like a little girl.
If there's one thing I can't stand, it's intolerance.
Sn!pe
2015-12-12 00:21:16 UTC
Post by Tough Guy no. 1265
Post by Sn!pe
[...]
Post by Sn!pe
I think we're done now, bye.
Oh dear, classic childish behaviour. Sate your opinion then run away like a little girl.
You're a rude man and I don't like you or your bait.
[runs away, clutching skirts]

539,264 signatures and counting, BTW.

Bye now. [fu2 set]
--
^Ï^. Sn!pe, PTB <***@notforspam.fsnet.co.uk>

My pet rock Gordon just is.
Tough Guy no. 1265
2015-12-12 14:00:34 UTC
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Tough Guy no. 1265
Post by Sn!pe
[...]
Post by Sn!pe
I think we're done now, bye.
Oh dear, classic childish behaviour. Sate your opinion then run away like a little girl.
You're a rude man and I don't like you or your bait.
[runs away, clutching skirts]
Just pointing out the flaws in your argument.
Post by Sn!pe
539,264 signatures and counting, BTW.
Like that one.
Post by Sn!pe
Bye now. [fu2 set]
Follow ups are for trolls. Grow up.
My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-bitch.
Sn!pe, DoW #2
2015-12-12 14:39:15 UTC
On Sat, 12 Dec 2015 00:21:16 -0000,
Post by Sn!pe
On Fri, 11 Dec 2015 23:29:43 -0000,
Post by Sn!pe
[...]
Post by Sn!pe
Bye now. [fu2 set]
Follow ups are for trolls. Grow up.
Oh my, you are persistent. [xpoast: auk]

Bye-bye, Tough Guy.

P.S. 546,371 signatures and counting.
<https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/114003>
--
^Ï^. Sn!pe <***@notforspam.fsnet.co.uk>

PTB
Siri Seal of Disavowal #007-007 (license to killfile)
AUK DoW #2
AUK Ministry of Circle Jerks, Aug. 2015 (award now deprecated)
0 %

My pet rock Gordon just is.
Tough Guy no. 1265
2015-12-12 14:45:41 UTC
Post by Sn!pe
On Fri, 11 Dec 2015 23:29:43 -0000,
Post by Sn!pe
[...]
Post by Sn!pe
Bye now. [fu2 set]
Follow ups are for trolls. Grow up.
Oh my, you are persistent. [xpoast: auk]
[removed]
Post by Sn!pe, DoW #2
Bye-bye, Tough Guy.
P.S. 546,371 signatures and counting.
<https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/114003>
Stop trolling you silly little child.

Take a basic course in mathematics. How many people live in the UK? It's a huge quantity more than those that signed your pathetic little petition.

By the way, the government don't listen to petitions. Take the legalise marijuana one for example.
--
What's meaner than a pit bull with AIDS?
The guy that gave it to him.
Stephen Wolstenholme
2015-12-12 15:10:24 UTC
Post by Tough Guy no. 1265
By the way, the government don't listen to petitions. Take the legalise marijuana one for example.
You mean marijuana is illegal? If they could tax it like the more
addictive tobacco and alcohol marijuana would be legal.

Steve
Neural Network Software for Windows http://www.npsnn.com
Tough Guy no. 1265
2015-12-12 17:10:02 UTC
Post by Stephen Wolstenholme
Post by Tough Guy no. 1265
By the way, the government don't listen to petitions. Take the legalise marijuana one for example.
You mean marijuana is illegal? If they could tax it like the more
addictive tobacco and alcohol marijuana would be legal.
They CAN tax it, as does half of America now and is making a lot of money. But our government is so stupid as to think it's more harmful than alcohol, when in fact it's LESS harmful.
--
What the best way to get a guy to stop smoking after sex?
Fill his waterbed with gasoline.
Marc Wilson
Once the US has done it everywhere, no doubt we'll fall into line.
Tough Guy no. 1265
2015-12-13 18:24:16 UTC
Post by Tough Guy no. 1265
By the way, the government don't listen to petitions. Take the legalise marijuana one for example.
You mean marijuana is illegal? If they could tax it like the more
addictive tobacco and alcohol marijuana would be legal.
They CAN tax it, as does half of America now and is making a lot of money. But our government is so stupid as to think it's more harmful than alcohol, when in fact it's LESS harmful.
Once the US has done it everywhere, no doubt we'll fall into line.
We do tend to copy them, which in a lot of cases is rather unfortunate (like blame society).
Is a booby trap only dangerous for women?
Sn!pe
2015-12-13 18:50:34 UTC

Post by Tough Guy no. 1265
Post by Marc Wilson
Once the US has done it everywhere, no doubt we'll fall into line.
We do tend to copy them, which in a lot of cases is rather unfortunate
(like blame society).
Still in stereo I see, well done! [bright smile]

554,367 signatures and counting.
--
^Ï^. Sn!pe, PTB <***@notforspam.fsnet.co.uk>

My pet rock Gordon just is.
Tough Guy no. 1265
2015-12-13 18:57:47 UTC
Post by Sn!pe
[...]
Post by Tough Guy no. 1265
Post by Marc Wilson
Once the US has done it everywhere, no doubt we'll fall into line.
We do tend to copy them, which in a lot of cases is rather unfortunate
(like blame society).
Still in stereo I see, well done! [bright smile]
WTF are you talking about?
Post by Sn!pe
554,367 signatures and counting.
Give it a rest you silly child.
--
Barber: "Your hair is getting grey."
Customer: "Try cutting a little faster."
Sn!pe
2015-12-14 09:15:06 UTC
Post by Tough Guy no. 1265
Post by Sn!pe
[...]
Post by Tough Guy no. 1265
Post by Marc Wilson
Once the US has done it everywhere, no doubt we'll fall into line.
We do tend to copy them, which in a lot of cases is rather unfortunate
(like blame society).
Still in stereo I see, well done! [bright smile]
WTF are you talking about?
You're posting duplicate articles, Tough Guy from Altopia.
Post by Tough Guy no. 1265
Post by Sn!pe
554,367 signatures and counting.
Give it a rest you silly child.
556,246 signatures and counting.
--
^Ï^. Sn!pe, PTB <***@notforspam.fsnet.co.uk>

My pet rock Gordon just is.
Siri Cruz
2015-12-14 10:29:07 UTC
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Tough Guy no. 1265
Post by Sn!pe
[...]
Post by Tough Guy no. 1265
Post by Sn!pe
554,367 signatures and counting.
Give it a rest you silly child.
556,246 signatures and counting.
So? Half a million porkies clutching knives and forks to eat the bacon.
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.'
God exists since mathematics is consistent, and the devil exists since we
cannot prove the consistency. ~~ Morris Kline
Tough Guy no. 1265
2015-12-14 18:47:59 UTC
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Tough Guy no. 1265
Post by Sn!pe
[...]
Post by Tough Guy no. 1265
Post by Marc Wilson
Once the US has done it everywhere, no doubt we'll fall into line.
We do tend to copy them, which in a lot of cases is rather unfortunate
(like blame society).
Still in stereo I see, well done! [bright smile]
WTF are you talking about?
You're posting duplicate articles, Tough Guy from Altopia.
Why would you think I'd care?
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Tough Guy no. 1265
Post by Sn!pe
554,367 signatures and counting.
Give it a rest you silly child.
556,246 signatures and counting.
Why do you take delight in showing the world how many stupid people there are who will sign anything?
--
Jack and Jill went up the hill
And planned to do some kissing.
Now two of his teeth are missing.
Tough Guy no. 1265
Tough Guy no. 1265
Sn!pe, DoW #2
2015-12-12 15:26:43 UTC

Post by Tough Guy no. 1265
Post by Sn!pe, DoW #2
Post by Tough Guy no. 1265
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Tough Guy no. 1265
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Sn!pe
Bye now. [fu2 set]
Follow ups are for trolls. Grow up.
Oh my, you are persistent. [xpoast: auk]
[removed]
[restored]
Post by Tough Guy no. 1265
Post by Sn!pe, DoW #2
Bye-bye, Tough Guy.
P.S. 546,371 signatures and counting.
<https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/114003>
Stop trolling you silly little child.
[removes thumb from mouth, lisps]

It takes two to tango, Mr Tough Guy from Altopia.
Post by Tough Guy no. 1265
Take a basic course in mathematics. How many people live in the UK?
It's a huge quantity more than those that signed your pathetic little
petition.
By the way, the government don't listen to petitions.
Take the legalise marijuana one for example.
[bait declined]

546,764 signatures and counting, BTW
(which surpasses the previous record poll by 100,00). J

Byee!

My pet rock Gordon just is.
Tough Guy no. 1265
2015-12-12 17:10:04 UTC
Post by Sn!pe, DoW #2
[...]
Post by Tough Guy no. 1265
Post by Sn!pe, DoW #2
Post by Tough Guy no. 1265
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Tough Guy no. 1265
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Sn!pe
Bye now. [fu2 set]
Follow ups are for trolls. Grow up.
Oh my, you are persistent. [xpoast: auk]
[removed]
[restored]
For what purpose? You achieved nothing.
Post by Sn!pe, DoW #2
Post by Tough Guy no. 1265
Post by Sn!pe, DoW #2
Bye-bye, Tough Guy.
P.S. 546,371 signatures and counting.
<https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/114003>
Stop trolling you silly little child.
[removes thumb from mouth, lisps]
It takes two to tango, Mr Tough Guy from Altopia.
What has my NSP to do with anything? I use them because they're cheap.
Post by Sn!pe, DoW #2
Post by Tough Guy no. 1265
Take a basic course in mathematics. How many people live in the UK?
It's a huge quantity more than those that signed your pathetic little
petition.
By the way, the government don't listen to petitions.
Take the legalise marijuana one for example.
[bait declined]
It's not bait, it's a reasoned argument, which you appear to be incapable of.
Post by Sn!pe, DoW #2
546,764 signatures and counting, BTW
(which surpasses the previous record poll by 100,00). J
Byee!
You keep saying that, but then don't.
--
Hello, you have reached technical support.
Please dial 1 to report an issue, 2 to report a challenge, 3 to report a problem, or 4 to report a cockup.
Sn!pe, DoW #2
2015-12-12 17:26:15 UTC
On Sat, 12 Dec 2015 15:26:43 -0000,
Post by Sn!pe, DoW #2
[...]
Post by Tough Guy no. 1265
Post by Sn!pe, DoW #2
Post by Tough Guy no. 1265
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Tough Guy no. 1265
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Sn!pe, DoW #2
Post by Sn!pe, DoW #2
546,764 signatures and counting, BTW
(which surpasses the previous record poll by 100,00). J
Byee!
You keep saying that, but then don't.
Now in stereo! But I digress:

<https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/114003>

Don't forget to click 'More details'

Pip-pip!

547,892 signatures and counting, BTW. J

My pet rock Gordon just is.
Tough Guy no. 1265
2015-12-12 19:04:39 UTC
Post by Sn!pe, DoW #2
On Sat, 12 Dec 2015 15:26:43 -0000,
Post by Sn!pe, DoW #2
[...]
Post by Tough Guy no. 1265
Post by Sn!pe, DoW #2
Post by Tough Guy no. 1265
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Tough Guy no. 1265
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Sn!pe, DoW #2
Post by Sn!pe, DoW #2
546,764 signatures and counting, BTW
(which surpasses the previous record poll by 100,00). J
Byee!
You keep saying that, but then don't.
<https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/114003>
Don't forget to click 'More details'
Pip-pip!
547,892 signatures and counting, BTW. J
There is no way in hell the UK would ban anyone from entering unless they were some kind of hardened criminal like Saddam Hussein. That petition will get precisely nowhere.
--
He saw her in her birthday suit swimming by the pier
She said, "Please go away," but he pretended not to hear.
-- Benny Hill
Sn!pe, DoW #2
2015-12-12 20:47:50 UTC
On Sat, 12 Dec 2015 17:26:15 -0000, Sn!pe, DoW #2 <
[...]
Post by Sn!pe, DoW #2
Post by Tough Guy no. 1265
Post by Sn!pe, DoW #2
Post by Tough Guy no. 1265
Post by Sn!pe, DoW #2
Post by Tough Guy no. 1265
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Sn!pe, DoW #2
Post by Sn!pe, DoW #2
546,764 signatures and counting, BTW
(which surpasses the previous record poll by 100,00). J
Byee!
You keep saying that, but then don't.
<https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/114003>
Don't forget to click 'More details'
Pip-pip!
547,892 signatures and counting, BTW. J
There is no way in hell the UK would ban anyone from entering unless they
were some kind of hardened criminal like Saddam Hussein. That petition
will get precisely nowhere.
Go on, tell me again, you know you want to.

549,579 signatures and counting, BTW.

Ta-ta, old bean.

J [tug-tug]

My pet rock Gordon just is.
Tough Guy no. 1265
2015-12-12 21:41:16 UTC
Post by Sn!pe, DoW #2
Post by Tough Guy no. 1265
Post by Sn!pe, DoW #2
Post by Tough Guy no. 1265
Post by Sn!pe, DoW #2
Post by Tough Guy no. 1265
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Sn!pe, DoW #2
Post by Sn!pe, DoW #2
546,764 signatures and counting, BTW
(which surpasses the previous record poll by 100,00). J
Byee!
You keep saying that, but then don't.
<https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/114003>
Don't forget to click 'More details'
Pip-pip!
547,892 signatures and counting, BTW. J
There is no way in hell the UK would ban anyone from entering unless they
were some kind of hardened criminal like Saddam Hussein. That petition
will get precisely nowhere.
Go on, tell me again, you know you want to.
Why, getting deaf in your old age are you?
Post by Sn!pe, DoW #2
549,579 signatures and counting, BTW.
All that proves is there are 549,579 Muslim-lovers in the UK. Or more likely 549,579 Muslims who've been shown what an internet is.
Post by Sn!pe, DoW #2
Ta-ta, old bean.
You keep saying that, yet you're still here.
--
Golfer: "Please stop checking your watch all the time, caddy. It's distracting!"
Caddy: "This isn't a watch Sir, it's a compass!"
Sn!pe, DoW #2
2015-12-12 21:55:54 UTC

Post by Tough Guy no. 1265
Post by Sn!pe, DoW #2
Ta-ta, old bean.
You keep saying that, yet you're still here.
[YANK]

J <*())))))><(

550,067 signatures and counting.

Later, d00d.

My pet rock Gordon just is.
Tough Guy no. 1265
2015-12-12 23:15:14 UTC
Post by Sn!pe, DoW #2
[...]
Post by Tough Guy no. 1265
Post by Sn!pe, DoW #2
Ta-ta, old bean.
You keep saying that, yet you're still here.
[YANK]
[snippage]

How dare you call me an American?!?
--
"Do you like Kipling?"
"I don't know, I've never kippled."
Siri Cruz
2015-12-13 03:31:49 UTC
Post by Tough Guy no. 1265
Post by Sn!pe, DoW #2
On Sat, 12 Dec 2015 15:26:43 -0000,
Post by Sn!pe, DoW #2
[...]
Post by Tough Guy no. 1265
Post by Sn!pe, DoW #2
Post by Tough Guy no. 1265
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Tough Guy no. 1265
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Sn!pe, DoW #2
Post by Sn!pe, DoW #2
546,764 signatures and counting, BTW
(which surpasses the previous record poll by 100,00). J
Byee!
You keep saying that, but then don't.
<https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/114003>
Don't forget to click 'More details'
Pip-pip!
547,892 signatures and counting, BTW. J
There is no way in hell the UK would ban anyone from entering unless they
were some kind of hardened criminal like Saddam Hussein. That petition will
get precisely nowhere.
Limeys have no problem with dead mad men like Saddam Hussein. That's the kind of
wusses they are.
Tough Guy no. 1265
2015-12-13 15:39:54 UTC
Post by Siri Cruz
Post by Tough Guy no. 1265
Post by Sn!pe, DoW #2
On Sat, 12 Dec 2015 15:26:43 -0000,
Post by Sn!pe, DoW #2
[...]
Post by Tough Guy no. 1265
Post by Sn!pe, DoW #2
Post by Tough Guy no. 1265
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Tough Guy no. 1265
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Sn!pe, DoW #2
Post by Sn!pe, DoW #2
546,764 signatures and counting, BTW
(which surpasses the previous record poll by 100,00). J
Byee!
You keep saying that, but then don't.
<https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/114003>
Don't forget to click 'More details'
Pip-pip!
547,892 signatures and counting, BTW. J
There is no way in hell the UK would ban anyone from entering unless they
were some kind of hardened criminal like Saddam Hussein. That petition will
get precisely nowhere.
Limeys have no problem with dead mad men like Saddam Hussein. That's the kind of
wusses they are.
Agreed, we should have blown his country to kingdom come.
--
Why do they rate a movie "R" for "adult language?"
The only people I hear using that language are teenagers.
Siri Cruz
2015-12-13 16:09:39 UTC
Post by Sn!pe, DoW #2
On Sat, 12 Dec 2015 15:26:43 -0000,
Post by Sn!pe, DoW #2
[...]
Post by Tough Guy no. 1265
Post by Sn!pe, DoW #2
Post by Tough Guy no. 1265
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Tough Guy no. 1265
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Sn!pe, DoW #2
Post by Sn!pe, DoW #2
546,764 signatures and counting, BTW
(which surpasses the previous record poll by 100,00).
Byee!
You keep saying that, but then don't.
<https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/114003>
Don't forget to click 'More details'
Pip-pip!
547,892 signatures and counting, BTW. J
There is no way in hell the UK would ban anyone from entering unless they
were some kind of hardened criminal like Saddam Hussein. That petition will
get precisely nowhere.
Limeys have no problem with dead mad men like Saddam Hussein. That's the kind of
wusses they are.
Agreed, we should have blown his country to kingdom come.
England is too soft to be blown. It's all fluff and puff to get them to kingdom
come.
Tough Guy no. 1265
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2015-12-12 16:05:16 UTC
Trump will bitch-slap yer silly queen until her dentures fall out.
Siri Cruz
2015-12-13 03:26:26 UTC
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Tough Guy no. 1265
Post by Sn!pe
[Trump]
Post by Tough Guy no. 1265
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Tough Guy no. 1265
He's racist and sexist. Vote him in.
About time we got rid of the nancy boys PC brigade.
[trump] Oops, sorry, someone open a window.
531,747 signatures and counting.
Your childish remarks don't do you any good you silly communist.
FFS! Why not call me a Nazi too?
Because I have nothing against Nazis.
Post by Sn!pe
532,368.
Very small proportion of the population.
537,619 signatures and counting, not bad for two days.
You fucking limey squirt. Or squirting limey. You're all a bunch of Nancy boys.
And Strasbourg boys.

What's your real name, ya coward? Mel Haber? Andrew Farber? Stephen Underhill?
Benny Joe Bialowska?
Siri Cruz
2015-12-13 03:28:00 UTC
Post by Tough Guy no. 1265
Post by Sn!pe
[Trump]
Post by Tough Guy no. 1265
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Tough Guy no. 1265
He's racist and sexist. Vote him in.
About time we got rid of the nancy boys PC brigade.
[trump] Oops, sorry, someone open a window.
531,747 signatures and counting.
Your childish remarks don't do you any good you silly communist.
FFS! Why not call me a Nazi too?
Because I have nothing against Nazis.
I wish could press something against them. They're so manly.
Siri Cruz
2015-12-13 03:14:19 UTC
Post by Tough Guy no. 1265
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Obamacitis
We don't want their kind in the USA.
The US Constitution, Article 1.
It's ours and it protects Mr. Trump's speech.
If you don't like it, fuck off.
502,039 signatures and counting.
Check out the vote polls, looks like half of the USA likes Trump. I hope he gets in.
So do I! Trump is what America is all about! Power! Wealth! No high faluting
intellectualism! I'd bang his daughter too!
Post by Tough Guy no. 1265
19 Brits have died in the last 3 years believing that christmas decorations were chocolate.
That's because they're too wimpy to handle guns. Americans can and protect
themselves from christmas decorations.
Tough Guy no. 1265
2015-12-13 15:41:05 UTC
Post by Siri Cruz
Post by Tough Guy no. 1265
Post by Tough Guy no. 1265
19 Brits have died in the last 3 years believing that christmas decorations
were chocolate.
That's because they're too wimpy to handle guns.
Guns are for wimps who can't fight with their hands.
Post by Siri Cruz
Americans can and protect
themselves from christmas decorations.
But not from each other.
Reason to smile: Every 7 minutes of every day, someone in an aerobics class pulls a hamstring.
Marc Wilson
2015-12-13 16:45:54 UTC
In uk.misc, (Siri Cruz) wrote in
Post by Siri Cruz
Post by Tough Guy no. 1265
Post by Sn!pe
502,039 signatures and counting.
Check out the vote polls, looks like half of the USA likes Trump. I hope he gets in.
So do I! Trump is what America is all about! Power! Wealth! No high faluting
intellectualism! I'd bang his daughter too!
So would he. It would be creepy enough his drooling over her if she
*weren't* his daughter.
k***@gmail.com
2015-12-14 14:14:36 UTC
Post by Tough Guy no. 1265
Check out the vote polls, looks like half of the USA likes Trump. I hope he gets in.
So do I. I need a Good Laugh (tm). I signed the petition supporting Trump and the Trump-ettes.

Ken Johnson
Tough Guy no. 1265
2015-12-14 18:32:54 UTC
Post by k***@gmail.com
Post by Tough Guy no. 1265
Check out the vote polls, looks like half of the USA likes Trump. I hope he gets in.
So do I. I need a Good Laugh (tm). I signed the petition supporting Trump and the Trump-ettes.
Where is that? I've only seen ones to get his honorary degree revoked.
I learnt so much from my mistakes I think I'll make another.
Saint George
2015-12-11 12:06:32 UTC
Post by Obamacitis
We don't want their kind in the USA.
The US Constitution, Article 1.
It's ours and it protects Mr. Trump's speech.
If you don't like it, fuck off.
Trump is an IRA supporting terrorist

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/dec/09/donald-trump-ireland-sinn-fein-terrorism

We don't want YOUR kind

So FUCK OFF!
jbm
2015-12-12 23:35:34 UTC
Post by Obamacitis
We don't want their kind in the USA.
The US Constitution, Article 1.
It's ours and it protects Mr. Trump's speech.
If you don't like it, fuck off.
I reckon all Americans should be banned from the face of the earth.
After all, they are only happy when they are killing people. If they
can't kill their enemies, they kill their friends (who ever came up with
"friendly fire" for killing your allies?), and when they can't do that
they kill their own.

jim
Siri Cruz
2015-12-13 03:10:15 UTC
Post by Obamacitis
We don't want their kind in the USA.
The US Constitution, Article 1.
And fully enforceable in US territories like England! So there!
Saint George
2015-12-14 11:12:56 UTC
I think you're getting mixed up with Israel...
Abandoned_Trolley
2021-05-20 08:52:55 UTC
Post by Saint George
Post by Siri Cruz
And fully enforceable in US territories like England! So there!
I think you're getting mixed up with Israel...
test post

--

another test here