Corbyn resigns
7
2017-04-01 09:06:06 UTC
Corbyn resigns
--------------

http://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/article/jeremy-corbyn-resigns

I read it in the papers first before you lot and trust it.
abelard
2017-04-01 09:14:26 UTC
Post by 7
Corbyn resigns
--------------
he's chosen the right day for it...
samsung toaster
2017-04-01 10:57:26 UTC
Corbyn resigns --------------
http://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/article/jeremy-corbyn-resigns
I read it in the papers first before you lot and trust it.
Microsoft Goes Completely Open Source — Grab All Its Software And Source
Code For Free

https://fossbytes.com/microsoft-open-source-company-windows-office-free/
Joe
2017-04-01 18:37:19 UTC
On Sat, 1 Apr 2017 10:57:26 -0000 (UTC)
Post by samsung toaster
Corbyn resigns --------------
http://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/article/jeremy-corbyn-resigns
I read it in the papers first before you lot and trust it.
Microsoft Goes Completely Open Source — Grab All Its Software And
Source Code For Free
https://fossbytes.com/microsoft-open-source-company-windows-office-free/
"....and to request election interference, press 3.”

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2017/04/01/russian-foreign-ministry-pokes-april-fools-fun-hacking-scandal/99904194/
Joe
Kerr-Mudd,John
2020-11-07 16:37:19 UTC
Post by 7
Corbyn resigns
--------------
http://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/article/jeremy-corbyn-resigns
I read it in the papers first before you lot and trust it.
He's gone now.
Bah, and indeed, Humbug.
Kerr-Mudd, John
2021-04-23 11:03:07 UTC
On Sat, 7 Nov 2020 16:37:19 -0000 (UTC)
Post by Kerr-Mudd,John
Post by 7
Corbyn resigns
--------------
http://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/article/jeremy-corbyn-resigns
I read it in the papers first before you lot and trust it.
He's gone now.
How's that new chap doing?
Bah, and indeed Humbug.
Pancho
2021-04-23 11:43:29 UTC
Post by Kerr-Mudd, John
Post by Kerr-Mudd,John
He's gone now.
How's that new chap doing?
Last I saw he was trying to blame Boris for encouraging technologists to
come to England and develop Covid oxygen/breathing equipment at the
beginning of the first wave. A very strange battle to pick.

I would have thought he could have gone for the PPE crony contracts, or
the ludicrous "Track & Trace" money pit.

Corbyn may have been an ineffectual dimwit, but he was a relatively
likeable dimwit. Just as Boris is a liar and buffoon, but a likeable
buffoon.

Starmer says and does very little, but still manages to be immensely
unlikeable. An unctuous, stupid lawyer type, whose whole life revolves
about blaming others while covering his own arse. A person who has never
had a creative or original idea in his life. A typical redundant middle
manager, couldn't do the actual work, couldn't create a sensible vision
of what work to do.
Marc Wilson
2021-07-28 18:55:36 UTC
Post by Pancho
Post by Kerr-Mudd, John
Post by Kerr-Mudd,John
He's gone now.
How's that new chap doing?
Last I saw he was trying to blame Boris for encouraging technologists to
come to England and develop Covid oxygen/breathing equipment at the
beginning of the first wave. A very strange battle to pick.
"Technologists" in this case included Dyson (ptui) who wanted a bung and
some tax dodges baking in, yet GTech, who offered to build machines and
had some previous experience, was spurned. Not such a poor target- it
was the usual jobs for the boys^Wdonors scenario.
Post by Pancho
I would have thought he could have gone for the PPE crony contracts, or
the ludicrous "Track & Trace" money pit.
That has also attracted some fire.
Post by Pancho
Corbyn may have been an ineffectual dimwit, but he was a relatively
likeable dimwit. Just as Boris is a liar and buffoon, but a likeable
buffoon.
He's neither likeable nor a buffoon. Indeed, "Boris", like "Borat", is
an entirely invented TV persona. Alexander Johnson (his family and
friends call him "Alex" or "Al") is lazy, narcissistic, lustful,
vengeful, selfish, spiteful, impatient with detail, entitled, and a
vicious sociopath. But he's not stupid.
There's nothing like good food, good wine, and a bad girl. - fortune cookie
Mr Ön!on
2021-07-28 20:12:11 UTC
Marc Wilson <marc$***@cleopatra.co.uk> wrote:

[...]
Post by Marc Wilson
Post by Pancho
Corbyn may have been an ineffectual dimwit, but he was a relatively
likeable dimwit. Just as Boris is a liar and buffoon, but a likeable
buffoon.
He's neither likeable nor a buffoon. Indeed, "Boris", like "Borat", is
an entirely invented TV persona. Alexander Johnson (his family and
friends call him "Alex" or "Al") is lazy, narcissistic, lustful,
vengeful, selfish, spiteful, impatient with detail, entitled, and a
vicious sociopath. But he's not stupid.
So you quite like him then, really?
--
\|/
(((Ï))) Mr Ön!on

When we shake the ketchup bottle
First none comes and then a lot'll.
Marc Wilson
2021-09-10 16:00:00 UTC
In uk.misc, (Mr Ön!on) wrote in
Post by Mr Ön!on
[...]
Post by Marc Wilson
Post by Pancho
Corbyn may have been an ineffectual dimwit, but he was a relatively
likeable dimwit. Just as Boris is a liar and buffoon, but a likeable
buffoon.
He's neither likeable nor a buffoon. Indeed, "Boris", like "Borat", is
an entirely invented TV persona. Alexander Johnson (his family and
friends call him "Alex" or "Al") is lazy, narcissistic, lustful,
vengeful, selfish, spiteful, impatient with detail, entitled, and a
vicious sociopath. But he's not stupid.
So you quite like him then, really?
a recent discussion thread on the book of faces said: "What would you do
if Boris came to your house?"

My answer: "Time".
--
Blessed is the man who, having nothing to say, abstains from giving us
wordy evidence of the fact. -- George Eliot
Kerr-Mudd, John
2021-09-12 19:31:17 UTC
On Fri, 10 Sep 2021 17:00:00 +0100
Post by Marc Wilson
In uk.misc, (Mr Ön!on) wrote in
Post by Mr Ön!on
[...]
Post by Marc Wilson
Post by Pancho
Corbyn may have been an ineffectual dimwit, but he was a
relatively likeable dimwit. Just as Boris is a liar and buffoon,
but a likeable buffoon.
He's neither likeable nor a buffoon. Indeed, "Boris", like
"Borat", is an entirely invented TV persona. Alexander Johnson
(his family and friends call him "Alex" or "Al") is lazy,
narcissistic, lustful, vengeful, selfish, spiteful, impatient with
detail, entitled, and a vicious sociopath. But he's not stupid.
So you quite like him then, really?
a recent discussion thread on the book of faces said: "What would you
do if Boris came to your house?"
My answer: "Time".
It took a while. (colon dash close bracket)
--
Bah, and indeed Humbug.