Bhtee VM fails 2020 open market review
7
2017-02-15 10:42:19 UTC
Bhtee VM fails 2020 open market review
--------------------------------------

Bhtee and VM fail 2020 open market review to deliver
1Gbit symmetric DSL fibre to premises FTTP for £50 in a test
of free market.

By year 2020 no one in Bhtee or VM will deliver FTTP service
in UK at £50 per month.

This is despite Hyperoptic, Gigaclear, B4RN and many others
delivering 2% of UK infrastructure on 1Gbit symmetric DSL FTTP today.

Councils in England Wales Scotland and Northern Ireland warned
not to deal with Bhtee and VM roping them into expensive out
dated technology being peddled by the likes of VM and Bhtee
that are thin on facts and loose on professional delivery.
Local council and government funding should be given priority
to gigabit pure fibre optic companies delivering minimum 1gbit FTTP
symmetric DSL services capped at 50 pounds retail, noting the average
service provider is able to deliver it at under £30 per month.

All tax payer funding to the likes of Bhttee and VM should be stopped
immediately in favour of pure fibre companies.
The market is expected to be dominated by fibre
companies installing fibre in 1 meter shallow dug plastic pipes
as they don't carry electric cables which would otherwise require
deeper tunnels and stronger ducts causing extensive disruption.
Cumpanies like Bhtee and VM that use less than 1% of the internet
with their telephony and teevee data would become the 1% customers
of the new fibre companies.

Local councils and regulators should pressure Bhtee and VM to remove all
their unnecessary copper from their ducts with incentives such as fines
and sell it for scrap and recycling, and switch to using pure fibre
providers to deliver their services to UK customers.
Green online Pharma
2023-06-26 05:23:55 UTC
If you are looking for the best quality pain killer, insomnia and stress free tablets then you came to the right place.
On our menu, we have
Adderall 20mg and 30mg
Buprenorphine 8N
Oxycontin 30mg
Oxycodone 10mg,40mg and 80mg
Subutex 2mg and 8mg
Lyrica 300mg nd 150mg
Diazepam 10mg
Valium 10mg
Sildenafil 100mg
Subutex 8mg
Zopiclone 7.5mg
Pregabalin 50mg
Elvanse 70mg
Medikinet 50mg
methylphenidate 10mg
dexamfetamine tablet 5mg
Temazepam tablet 20mg
Xanax bars 2mg
Tramadol 50mg and 100mg
Ecstacy
Percocets
Zomorph 60mg
Black Tar
Crystal Meth
Snow white
Brown
LSD
MDMA
Weed strains
Hash
We offer discreet postage in UK, Europe and many parts of the world
where we do secured and discreet shipping to our clients
When dealing with us,you should 100% certain of your security.
Interested in ourchaing from us, contact using our details below:
Contact Wickr: benzos78463
Email: greenishpharma95 (at) gmail dot com